Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy birthday to Dave!





Yesterday was Dave's 28th birthday! Dave only wanted to go one place for his birthday...Goodwood BBQ. He also knew what he would be ordering last week! We dropped Grace off at her Aunt Jen's house and went on to feast at Goodwood. We had a lot of fun just spending some time together and of course eating.


At work yesterday Dave also got a nice surprise from his friends Andy and Joe. Here is the video they took for all to enjoy!


Happy birthday Dave, I love you and the wonderful man you are!

8 comments:

melanie33 said...

HILARIOUS. That cracked me up. Good little birthday gift.

Macdonalds said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!! I'm glad you guys were able to get out and celebrate, they have yummy ribs and smashed potatoes!
*I am so sorry my husband finds so much joy at the expense of others. You are a good sport.

Five Point Restoration said...

hahahahahahhahhhaaaaa!!!!!
Nice job Joe and Andy. That is a great video.

Jen said...

I didn't think that was funny, but I guess Dave's probably done his share of tricks!

It looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad I got to watch Gracie :)

Sarah said...

That was too funny! I was wathing the video with Cody and I think he laughed even harder than I did. It must be a guy thing. I appreciated the slow-mo of the attack too.
What a good sport Dave is!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
We love you, Dave!

chelsea mckell said...

Thats smart of you to leave the bebe with a sitter... for Brians bday we went to Ruby Tuesday and brought Brianna... not smart! She just wanted to wiggle and play, not sit and stare at us eating. Go figure. Is he really 28? Mandy, you married a Grandpa! :) jk
BTW - you look so pretty!

Emnacnud said...

thanks for the recipe info i have a blog now it is emnacnud.blogspot.com thanks again

briana said...

ok, i keep checking and checking and you are nowhere to be found. =( i mean it is like you have a new baby to take care of or something! =) just kidding! i really just need a gracie fix. can you please post some pics again! it has been almost a month!