I know that's how I eat my burritos. Laughing in between bites is normal right?! What a good patient mother you are. Those pictures really show how much she loved it.
how cute... You are so good to give her a variety of things... does she eat mostly anything you give her?? I should have given EmmaLynn something like that when she was younger.. she is soooo picky will hardly eat anything.. Is Grace picky at all?
3 comments:
I know that's how I eat my burritos. Laughing in between bites is normal right?!
What a good patient mother you are. Those pictures really show how much she loved it.
those pictures are too funny!
how cute... You are so good to give her a variety of things... does she eat mostly anything you give her?? I should have given EmmaLynn something like that when she was younger.. she is soooo picky will hardly eat anything.. Is Grace picky at all?
Post a Comment