-Music Man wrapped up and I am already staring to feel the pangs of theater withdraw.
- We went camping up American Fork canyon with the Swanson Clan. This was Grace's first time camping and she survived, we survived and I did not freak out about all the dirt on her. Grace had a great time playing with her cousins and we had a great time pigging out and playing games.
- My sister Becky, her hubby Brian and their two cute kids came to visit us. They stayed up at Snowbird, but we still made sure to see lots of each other. We had so much fun with them and hope their visits become regular!!!
- Grace wore pigtails for the first time.
I had been looking forward to this trip for a long time and we made every moment count! You know it was a good vacation when you come back crazy tired from a week of partying!
We started out driving through the night and arrived early in the morning at Sarah and Cody's house in Hayward. We spent our time with them by first taking the girls to Fairyland.
But mostly we enjoyed letting the girls play together and playing games late into the night.

We stayed first at my Aunt's house in Cerritos. We were greeted with tasty curry and fun late nights. We headed over to Huntington beach to give Grace her first ocean experience and make sure Cameron got to build a sand castle.
That's it for now...the four days of wedding festivities pictures are next up. Here is a sneak peek:
4 comments:
I love all the pics! Jealous you went to Cali. Huntington beach is one of my favorites- my uncle lives two blocks away. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
looks like you had lots of fun this summer. It seems it has flown by. I like it, but at the same time would like it to slow down too.
Sounds like you had an awesome summer! :)
Fun coincidence: I also have a Becky and Brian! And they have two kids too!
I love her pig tails - that means her hair is growing more! Yay! I wonder if it will be pretty and curly like yours.
Great beach pics. Dontcha wish we lived by the ocean... it would be instant entertainment for the kiddos!
Post a Comment