Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

Emily tagged me! I have to take pictures of things as they are without cleaning, so here we go:

A picture of Grace. She is taking a little nap and she wraps herself around her blanket to get into her comfortable sleep position. (btw that is a shadow at the top of her head, not a really bad cone head)


A picture of me. Yeah lookin real great (insert sarcasm)


My closet.


My favorite shoes. I really love shoes and I always try to sneak new ones past Dave because he says that I have too many. If I had endless money, I would buy a Lot of shoes.


My bed. Gotta love that orange wall. It is changing in the near future, I can't wait.


My fridge. I am not the best at keeping a well organized fridge, so it looks a little messy (especially after being out of town for a few days)


My sink.


I tag Jen, Sarah and Chelsea.

Have a great day, look for a post about my trip to Spokane soon!

1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

I'm glad you are back. We missed you at the BBQ. I was talking to Chrissy and we totally need to get the girls together.
* Tuesday after the concert I'm going to have cake and ice cream at my place for Andy's b-day. Let me know if that works for you guys, I know it will be late.